Saturday, October 03, 2009

Everett Street Bistro (CLOSED)


I forgot to take a picture of the food here, but it was very similar to my pictures from "Gower St. Bistro" since they are essentially the same owners. I loved this little cafe. Very light and open with windows on all sides. They serve Stumptown coffee I believe. You'd think I'd remember that, but alas I take too long to post these and forget everything, but I'm not supposed to tell you that. The prices are a little on the higher side which is fitting for the setting.
There are mostly bistro tables here seating 4-5 people. They do have tables against the back wall that could probably be pushed together for a large group but I would call ahead. We went here during the week and there were not very many people, so I don't know what the crowds are like on the weekends.
This would be a great place to take a date, very classy. It is also located right in downtown near shopping, hotels etc.
Update: I have been informed that Everett St. serves Sleepy Monk Coffee out of Cannon Beach, thanks Lacey.

1140 NW Everett Street
Portland, Oregon 97209

Phone: 503.467.4990

Breakfast
8:00am - 11:30am

Breakfast Menu & Lunch Menu (Brunch)
Monday - Thursday 11:30am to 3:00pm
Friday - Sunday 11:30am - 5:00pm

Dinner
Tuesday - Thursday 5pm - 9pm
Friday - Sunday 5pm - 10pm

info@everettstreetbistro.com








5 comments:

Paul Gerald said...

Hey, good to see you back! Nice write-up.

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and am so glad I did! I LOVE good breakfast places and don't really know of many in the portland area. Thanks for the tips, keep it up!

Unknown said...

Happened across your blog as I'm looking into a good place for breakfast this spring morning. Thanks for all the reviews. Everett St. serves Sleepy Monk, which is out of Cannon Beach (my hubby used to work for them) If you ever have the chance to visit Waves of Grain in Cannon Beach (in the Tolovana area of cannon beach) stop there for a wonderful breakfast and incredible Sleepy Monk Coffee!

coffeeGirl said...

Thank you for commenting and for correcting me on the coffee, that is very important information. :) I'm so glad you like the blog, I certainly enjoy sharing it with all of you, well, and the excuse to go out for breakfast. Happy breakfasting!

Anonymous said...

FYI this place is now closed sadly!!!